- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
This procedure allows a student access to a course they would otherwise be restricted from enrolling in.
- 1) Type "SFASRPO" into the Direct Access box on Banner's General Menu screen in order to access the Student Restriction Permit-Override Form.
- 2) Fill in the ID and Term boxes.
Term example: ID of Student needing restriction override, Term: 201201
- 3) Page down to Permit box.
- 4) Enter Permit-Override Code. (See codes below.)
- 5) Tab to CRN box and enter specific course CRN.
- 6) Save the entry to complete your transaction.
- 7) The students can now register themselves on the Web.
Restriction Permit—Override Codes
|ALL||Allow all Overrides (except campus)|
|ALP||Alpha Section Override|
|DUP||Duplicate Section Override|
|FOS||Field of Study Override|
|LKL||Linked Lab Override (capacity)|
|LKR||Linked Recitation Override (capacity)|
|SAPR||Special Approval Override (use for Department Override)|